MegAirport PRAGUE (Add-on for MFSX, & Prepar3D).
Mega Airport Prag is the latest development by XHT-Labs in cooperation with Aerosoft for the Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D. Enjoy the realistic rendition of the Czech capital airport with stunning 3D models, realistic high resolution ground textures and precise ground markings and taxiway signs, all based on original documents.
Numerous little animations of e.g. the windsocks and the precise night lighting round of the airport in the details and create a lifelike and lively rendition of the Letite Václava Havla Praha.
Prague Václav Havel Airport, formerly Prague Ruzyne International Airport, is the international airport of Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. It is located 10 kilometres (6 mi) west of the city centre and is with 11 million passengers in 2013 the busiest airport in the newer EU member states. It also serves as a hub for Czech Airlines as well as a base for Travel Service Airlines including its subsidiary SmartWings.
- Extremely accurate buildings within the airport area
- Airport Controller
- Ground polygons based on pure FSX technology
-Precise night lighting
- Precise ground marking based on a real drawing sheet of the airport
- Custom approach lights
- Ambient animations (moving car traffic, rotating billboards, etc...)
- Low Visibility Procedures implemented
- Custom animated windsocks
- Low visibility procedures
- Windsock, PAPI Lights
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack) / FSX:SE / Prepar3D V3.2
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 3 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 3D Graphics Card with at least 1024 MB (2 GB recommended)
- DL: 400 MB, Install: 940 MB