MegAirport BERLIN-TEGEL X (Add-on for MFSX, & Prepar3D).
As the airport Berlin-Brandenburg isn`t operational yet, Berlin-Tegel (EDDT, TXL) still holds all the reasons for its further existence for at least the next couple of years both in real life and in Flight Simulation. This has given us enough reason to completely remodel the current state of the airport authentically. Even though the airport Tegel will finally be closed one day, those nostalgic pilots will still be able to approach the airport on the FlightSim platform.
This add-on for FSX and P3D offers a very accurate and realistic recreation of the airport with high-detailed models and textures. Optimized to guarantee an astonishing graphical appearance with an outstanding performance, the airport makes for a superb flight destination. The 3D runway-lightning in combination with the animated radar and windsocks as well as static people and animated vehicle traffic create a lifelike rendition of the airport Berlin-Tegel.
The add-on includes seasonal changes that in combination with the baked textures enables realistic light effects and authentic shadows resulting in a very authentic atmosphere.
- Realistic recreation of the airport Berlin-Tegel (EDDT, TXL)
- Compatible with FSX SP2 (acceleration), FSX SE and P3D
- Seasonal changes
- All airport buildings recreated photo real
- Models and textures are based on original photos
- Guaranteed high performance and outstanding visual appearance due to optimized modeling- and texture techniques
- Baked textures for authentic shadows and light effects at buildings and on the ground
- Roofs of the buildings were partly structured with detail- and specularmaps
- Windsock animation based on wind conditions
- Animated radar
- 3D Approach-, runway, navigation and PAPI-lights
- AGNIS/PAPA Docking system at the Jet way-Gates
- Realistic night effects
- Animated vehicle traffic and static people
- Traffic configuration tool for optimal performance on as many systems as possible
- High resolution photo scenery (50cm/pixel) in the area of the airplane boundaries with through lines and lettering detailed recreated apron
- Big coverage with 1m/pixel photo scenery (ca. 50km²)
- Hand-set autogen-buildings and vegetation on the whole photo scenery
- AES compatible
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X Service Pack 2 or Acceleration or Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (v3.2)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Dual Core processor with 3 GHz
- Ca. 2.5 GB free disk space
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 3D-Graphic card with 1 GB
- Download-size: 2 GB
- Installation-size: 2 GB