iFLY 737NG Feature Pack Edition (Add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator X).
Economy AND Class - The Next Generation! The iFly 737NG for FSX now includes the added Feature Pack with numerous NEW features and enhanced systems simulations PLUS two new aircraft. Fly the 737NG 600, 700,700ER, 800, 900, 900ER, BBJ, BBJ2 and BBJ3 models. Each can be flown with an incredibly realistic virtual cockpit and with a level of systems simulation never seen before. Systems and flight dynamics have been tested by real 737NG pilots to ensure that accuracy of performance and functions mirrors the real aircraft.
This extensive package for Microsoft Flight Simulator X has just got even better with NEW FEATURES such as autobrake logic that takes into account deceleration and use of reverse thrust. Plan your landings or run out of runway!
HUD in ALL models, two new ER aircraft plus short field performance options. IAN, RNP and ANP capability, VSD, Terrain Radar and much, much more. Over 200 system fidelity features added, plus the FMC includes the Aerosoft NavDataPro dataset!
Stunning exterior models of every NG and BBJ variant can be flown with a level of systems simulation and realism approved by real pilots. Systems and flight dynamics tested by real 737NG instructors, pilots and engineers to ensure the accuracy of performance and functions mirrors the real aircraft. Refuelling, maintenance, ground services, panel options and even push-back are controlled from the fully-featured FMC to ensure you are totally immersed in the flight deck experience.
A full featured Configuration Manager allows you to load fuel and passengers, customise jet engine type, Airline specific flight deck options, even add eyebrow windows and wingtips.
Each aircraft model can be flown with an incredibly realistic virtual cockpit and with a level of systems simulation never seen before. Systems and flight dynamics have been tested by real 737NG pilots to ensure that accuracy of performance and functions mirrors the real aircraft.
The Configuration Manager allows you to load fuel and passengers, customise jet engine type, add eyebrow windows and wingtips and customise your fleet with individual panel preferences and settings for each livery and model type. Ground support is provided for maintenance, air and electrical utilities. Even push-back is controlled from the fully-featured FMC to ensure you are totally immersed in the flight deck experience. The FMC includes ETA page editing, step climb, accurate cost index for LRC/ ECON speeds, fly-by and fly-over conditional waypoints and much more.
PACKAGE INCLUDES 737NG 600, 700, 800, 900, BBJ, BBJ2 and BBJ3 models all customisable with Airline specific options. Over 30 airline liveries on the disc and hundreds more liveries available for free download.
The boxed edition contains a comprehensive printed manual which explains the essentials to get you started, which also features a first flight tutorial PLUS full-colour poster-sized panel guide indexed to both the printed and PDF tutorials to help you find your way around the flight deck. A 500 page Operations Manual based on the real aircraft manual, Quick Reference Handbook, and an extensive tutorial giving advanced training in the use of the FMC and autoflight system are automatically installed in PDF format! Hundreds of liveries are available for FREE download.
Avsim Readers Choice Award 2011 Best Commercial Aircraft.
- Winds aloft forecast entries
- Conditional waypoints for SIDS / STARS / Approaches
- Fly-by and Fly-over waypoints for SIDS / STARS / - Approaches
- Accurate Cost Index calculations for LRC / ECON speeds
- Horizontal and vertical navigation
- User defined and conditional waypoints
- Sid/star and navdata custom database
- ETA and Fuel prediction
- All pages and menus are implemented
- Colour display
- Maintenance pages
- Aerosoft NavDataPro and Navigraph data compatible
- Realistic Autopilot Flight Director System with - Autothrottle System
- With left and right Flight Director
- Cross-bar or single cue flight director
- Two individual flight control computers (FCCs)
- Fully simulated AFDS Status Annunciation
- Pitch/Roll CWS with a CMD Engage Switch Selected
- Activation of mouse wheel for easier MCP windows settings.
Autothrottle (A/T) Engaged Mode:
- N1 - MCP SPD
- GA - THR HLD
- Retard - ARM
- FMC SPD
- HDG SEL - LNAV
- TO/GA - G/S
- V/S - FLARE
. MCP SPD - VNAV SPD
- ALT/ACQ - VNAV PTH
- ALT HOLD - VNAV ALT.
- Track to Fix
- Direct to Fix
- Arc to Fix
- Course to Fix
- Radius to Fix
- 3DS Max Model
- Realistic control surfaces
- Working elevator power
- Realistic flight spoilers and ground spoilers
- Working autoslat
- Nozzle valve animation
- Working APU doors
- Entry & cargo doors with corresponding cockpit light
- High quality livery textures
- Flex wing.
- Gauges fully functional and clickable. Every switch, knob and lever is modelled in 3d and animated
- Animated windows, Wipers(two speeds) and more
- Superb instrument lighting at night
- Windshield reflection and rain effects
- HUD in all models
- Fully simulated Inertial Reference System
- Display type (PFD/ND or EFIS)
- NAV1/2 receiver with working AUTO/MAN mode
- Realistic Ground proximity Warning System
- Cabin pressurization gauge & logic fully implemented
- Flap load relief protection and autoslats logic
- New failures
- Aural alert
- Simulation of Left and Right EFIS
- Full TCAS logic (with traffic display on EHSI)
- 2D Panel supports both standard and wide-screen monitors
- Hundreds of programmable key assignments
- You have the ability to operate both captain and first officers ND`s in different modes together while in 2D wide-screen and in the virtual cockpit
- IAN, RNP and ANP capability
- Realistic autobrake models real deceleration logic
- With engine CFM567b: 18/20/22/24/26/27
- Interactive Configuration Manager
- Many custom configuration options
- Detailed operation manual, tutorial and QRH included
- Aircraft performance calculated directly from flight model parameters
- New very smooth GDI based CRT displays
- Outstanding sound package
- More than 44,500 SIDs/STARs included
- Ground support and push back
- Over 35 liveries on the disc plus many more free liveries via the Flight1 Library System
- MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X with SP2 or Acceleration
- Windows 7, Vista or XP
- Processor - 2.0 GHz
- Memory - 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Drive - 1.8 Gb free
- Video Card - 512 Mb