HUMAN FACTORS IN MULTI-CREW FLIGHT OPERATIONS.
With the pace of ongoing technological and teamwork evolution across air transport, there has never been a greater need to master the application and effective implementation of leading edge human factors knowledge. Human Factors in Multi-Crew Flight Operations does just that.
Written from the perspective of the well-informed pilot it provides a vivid, practical context for the appreciation of Human Factors, pitched at a level for those studying or engaged in current air transport operations.
- A unique seamless text, intensively reviewed by subject specialists.
- Contemporary regulatory requirements from ICAO and references to FAA and JAA.
- Comprehensive detail on the evolutionary development of air transport Human Factors.
- Key statistics and analysis on the size and scope of the industry.
- In-depth demonstration of the essential contribution of human factors in solving current aviation problems, air transport safety and certification.
- Future developments in human factors as a 'core technology'.
- Extensive appendices, glossary and indexes for ease of reference.
The only book available to map the evolution, growth and future expansion of human factors in aviation, it will be the text for pilots and flight attendants and an essential resource for engineers, scientists, managers, air traffic controllers, regulators, educators, researchers and serious students.