BALEAREN X EVOLUTION (Add-on for Flight Simulator X & Prepar3D V3).
Holiday break? Where do you want to go? Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza rank among the most popular destinations – for tourists and pilots alike. „Balearic Islands X Evolution“ includes the entire archipelago in one box for your holiday experience!
All three islands appear in great detail thanks to the current aerial imagery with a resolution of 0.5m/pixel, up to 0.25m/pixel on some airport areas. The airport facilities are up to date as well, and due to the custom autogen, the airports fit nicely into their corresponding islands.
Note: The new version of "Balearic Islands professional" for Prepar3D V4 you can find here.
Included are the islands of Ibiza (with Formentera) and Menorca with their international airports (LEIB or LEMH, respectively) as well as Mallorca with Palma Airport (LEPA) and Son Bonet (LESB). They come with highly detailed AFCAD files for AI aircraft and realistic approach procedures for your own approach. The highly detailed jetways are fully animated and can be docked to the aircraft using CTRL-J.
- Up to date aerial images of the whole archipelago with 0.5m/pixel
- Up to date airport facilities (car parks, etc.)
- Ground shadows with pre-rendered lights (raytracing lights)
- Up to date Taxiway lines for PP, taxiways, etc. incl. new markings
- Custom taxiway, RWY, and 3D apron lighting.
- Lots of static and animated vehicles, e.g. buses, carts, etc.
- Grass beween taxiways.
- Complex AFCAD.
- Compatible with AES (Airport Enhancement Services) (FSX only / AES is NOT compatible with FSX: Steam Edition or P3D).
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with Service Pack 2 or Acceleration), FSX Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- CPU with 2.8 GHz or faster (Dual Core CPU recommended)
- 7.5 GB free hard disk space (FSX-Version)
- At least 1024 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card with at least 256 MB