THE SUPERMARINE SPITFIRE. Part 1 (Merlin-powered) including the Seafire. Second Edition.
Updated & Expanded including:
- Foreign Service
- Assessments of all the new kits since the first edition, including Airfix, Eduard, Tamiya & Revell
- A build of Eduard’s new tool 1/48 Spitfire Mk I kit
- Now 272 pages!
The Spitfire is probably the most popular aircraft modelling subject around. Our latest book will go some way towards unpicking the bewildering choice of variants and schemes that apply to the Merlin-powered versions.
This twelfth book in our much-acclaimed series now contains 272 pages packed with vital information that no active modeller and Spitfire enthusiast should be without.The Supermarine Spitire - Part 1 contains:
- 40+ pages of technical information
- 20+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
- 5+ pages of camouflage and markings
- 25+ pages of model builds and modelling information
- 200+ photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views and four-views by Richard J. Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all variants by Wojciech Sankowski
- Specially commissioned full kit builds by Libor Jekl, Steve A. Evans and Dani Zamarbide
- Specially commissioned front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher