THE AVRO LANCASTER PART TWO ( INCLUDING THE LANCASTRIAN)
Part Two covers post-war variants, use by foreign air forces, civilian types, both Lancaster and Lancastrian, and trials and test-bed machines.
The Lancaster has been a popular aircraft type with modellers and has recently been the subject of several new toolings in all scales, especially in 1/32nd and 1/48th. Our latest book will go some way towards unpicking the different variants and detail differences that apply to the type.
This twenty-first book in our much-acclaimed series has 272 pages packed with vital information that no active modeller and Lancaster enthusiast should be without.
The Avro Lancaster Part Two contains:
- 80+ pages of technical information
- 60+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
- 20+ pages of camouflage and markings
- 25+ pages of model builds and modelling information
- 200+ photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views by Richard J. Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all variants by Juraj Jankovic
- Specially commissioned extensive full kit build by John ‘Tigger’ Wilkes
- Specially commissioned front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher
- Set of scale plans