Prepware 2019: REMOTE PILOT. Study & Prepare DVD.
Rely on the time-proven and dependable ASA Test Prep series to prepare for your FAA Knowledge Exam. Test material is expertly organized into chapters based on subject matter and includes instructional material, questions, answer stems, correct answers, explanations, and references for further study. This topical study promotes understanding and aids recall to provide an efficient study guide. When youre done studying, take practice tests with ASAs online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
ASA's Unmanned Aircraft Test Prep is the Remote Pilot's best resource for successful test-taking and safe small UAS operations
ASA Prepware includes the same FAA legends, figures, and full-color charts youll be issued at the testing centerto help you become familiar with all available information before you take your official test. You can count on ASA to keep up with changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams with free updates available both online and through an email Update subscription service. ASAs UAS Test Prep is the pilots best resource for successful test-taking.
Explore Prepware Software by clicking the Try Before You Buy link to the right, and run the Demo FREE of charge.
Use Prepware 2019: Remote Pilot for the following Knowledge Exam:
Does not install to mobile devices like an iPad or Android tablet.
Windows and Macintosh compatible. 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution, DVD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device. PDF file reader for accessing supplemental support documentation. Product registration is required. Internet access is required for registration as well as program and test question updates.
Windows compatible processor, 800 MHz or faster (Windows XP), 1.0 GHz or faster (Vista and Windows 7). 345 MB available hard drive space. 256 MB System RAM (Windows XP), 512 MB RAM (Vista), 1024 MB (Windows 7), 2048 MB (Windows 8/8.1), 4096 MB (Windows 10). Microsoft .Net Framework v4.0. If your system does not have this version of .Net Framework already installed, the Prepware installer will install the correct version before installing the program.
Macintosh computer with Intel processor. 324 MB available hard drive space. OS X Snow Leopard (10.6), 1024 MB RAM. OS X Lion (10.7), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), OS X Mavericks (10.9) 2048 MB RAM, OS X Yosemite (10.10) and El Capitan (10.11) 4096 MB RAM.
Prepware UAS Features:
- Software replicates what you see when taking the official FAA exam.
- Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers
- FAA references for further study identified in every explanation
- CX-3 electronic flight computer is built into the program and accessible with a click of a button.
- Review the questions you missed for an on-track learning program: performance graphs track your overall test scores and results in each subject
- Includes 24-month subscription to Prepware online, anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Make and save notes while you study
- Google-like search functions locate a word, phrase, or airman test report code in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations
- Create subject-specific pop quizzes or full-length practice exams to take electronically or on paper
- Download and automatically update the software so you're always using the most current information available
- Free email subscription service keeps you informed of test changes
Pass your test and know what is essential to become a safe, competent pilotfrom the most trusted source in aviation training.
FAA documents and other resources for Remote Pilots
- UAS Regulations: 14 CFR Part 107, 48
- UAS Advisory Circular (AC 107-2) and other resources
- UAS Airman Certification Standards: ACS-10
- UAS Knowledge Test Guide: FAA-G-8082-20
- Remote Pilot Study Guide: FAA-G-8082-22
- Existing Part 61 pilot UAS Certification & Recurrency Exam: Search Course ALC-451
- UAS FAA Knowledge Exam Figures: CT-8080-2H
- Flying in the Wire Environment (SAFO 10015)
- UAS Pilots Code
- Drone Operation Guidance
- Geological Risk Survey (Download)
- A Guide to Drone Safety