MODEL AIRCRAFT. July 2014.
Volume 13 Issue 07 - July 2014 Issue
- Modellers Portfolio. MiG-19. Artwork and Plans
By Peter Scott
- Wilde Sau und Moskito-Jagd Part 2.
The Luftwaffes single-engined night fighters.
Text and pilot interview translation by Neil Page. Photographs and pilot interviews, Jean-Yves Lorant
Artwork and additional caption commentary by Anders Hjortsberg.
- Flying Porcupine Part 2. West African Warrior
The Italeri Sunderland Mk I kit modified into a slightly later configuration. By Tony OToole.
- Airwars Air Arms. Air Power Down Under Part 1 RAAF. By Andy Evans.
- Eagles over the Baltic. USAFE's 493 FS Baltic Air Policing Commitment. By Stefan Degraef and Edwin Borremans.
- MiG-19 over Vietnam. Trumpeters Farmer.
By Steven J. Corvi.
- Subcontinent Ship-Killers. 1/48 Pakistani Mirage VPA3 and Indian Jaguar IM. By Des Brennan.
- If I were a rich man..
Zvezda's 1/72 'Topol' ICBM. By Ken Duffey.
- Turbo Shark. Pilatus Turbo Porter Floatplane
By Andy McCabe.
- Hellenic Update. F-16D block52+. HAF's very Best
By Kyriakos Kirk Paloulian.
- Workbench. 2 Italian Fighters. By Trevor Pask.