ENGLISH FOR CABIN CREW. (Includes MP3 Audio CD).
English for Cabin Crew is an essential course for those preparing for a career as a cabin crew member. It is equally suitable for those already working in the industry who need to improve their communication skills when carrying out their pre and in-flight responsibilities.
English for Cabin Crew is a comprehensive course designed to:
- Improve fluency and pronunciation
- Build key vocabulary and expressions
- Develop listening skills
Ideal for group teaching, one-to-one or self-study.
English for Cabin Crew follows the real-time working practices of flight attendants in routine and non-routine situations. From pre-flight briefings to disembarkation it looks at the specific language used in all onboard situations, giving cabin crew the confidence to use correct and appropriate English at every stage of their job.
- Emphasis on improving listening and speaking skills
- Suitable for classroom use with some self-study
- Plenty of listening practice to help learners understand passengers in routine and non-routine situations
- Speaking practice with emphasis on pronunciation, intonation and fluency
- Glossary of useful phrases