ENGLISH FOR CABIN CREW. (Includes MultiROM).
An expanding series of short, specialist English courses for different professions, work skills, and industries.
Each course can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. Hands-on tasks allow students to use new language immediately.
How can it be used?
- As a stand-alone, short, intensive course.
- For self-study, using the interactive MultiROM.
- Alongside a more general coursebook, such as International Express.
- 'STARTER' warm-up activities use students' experiences to lead in to each unit topic.
- Tip boxes present key language points, useful phrases, and strategies.
- 'OUTPUT' activities at the end of each unit encourage discussion and immediate practice of the material.
- Interactive MultiROM with every title with self-study material for students to maximize their time in and outside the classroom.