MANAGEMENT REFERENCE GUIDE about the Boeing 737 NG(6/7/8/900) B&W.
Páginas en blanco y negro.
The MRG pilot guide is written for professional airline and simulator pilots operating the Boeing 737. This pilot guide provides technical notes and management advise to handle over 300 non-normals. These notes are based on more than 20 years and over 12,000 hours line and simulator training experience and on feedback from many 737-drivers worldwide.
There are several excellent technical guides that describe 737 systems in depth, such as Bill Bulfer's Cockpit Companion and Chris Brady's Technical Guide, which I can recommend. The MRG is more of a practical guide that tries to go beyond... This guide :
- explains conditions for all warning lights to illuminate
- describes how to manage flight once a failure has occurred
- proposes methods to solve or to work around the problem
- alerts for potential subsequent (double) failures
- contains many thumb-rules and tips-&-tricks
- refers to FCOM, QRH, FCTM, DDG-MEL, JAR-FAR/FC
Five different editions exist, with a choice between black & white print or full color print. Choose the edition that covers the 737-fleet you are flying:
IN (1/200) + CL (3/4/500)
CL (3/4/500) + NG (6/7/8/900/BBJ)
Today over 10,000 airline pilots worldwide carry a copy of the MRG, you are welcome to join them.